Employee’s scope of work includes, but is not limited to, the following :
- Following up on assignments and reminding the principal of outstanding items to be completed and/or initiated.
- Taking detailed field measurements from local staff and creating drafting plans in AutoCAD.
- Making adjustments based on both secondary field measurements and intuitive edits.
- Specifying furnishings, fixtures, and equipment taking into account price, availability, and timing for project needs.
- We would provide vendor lists and look forward to your suggestions as well.
- Acting as a liaison between the client, building management, board of directors, and city requirements to obtain construction approval.
- Using simple project management software for project guidance and documentation. This is a key part of the job.
- Obtaining quotes and coordinating the creation of proposals with the bookkeeping team with follow-up proofing.
- Following through and maintaining spreadsheets.
- Fixing priorities to create appointments and calendaring them..
- Providing construction administration by updating drawings and providing on-site feedback in coordination with the principal
- Creating presentations conveying process and visual direction.
- Translating abstract concepts into visual documentation using software.
- Maintaining communications with contractors and trades throughout the duration of the project.
- Obtain product approvals and communication updates to both supervisor and client.
- Ability to “manage up” and remind principal of key priorities and follow through on them with reminders to him.